Friday, May 21, 2010

Online Relationship

So this is what having an online relationship feels like huh? Sucks, wouldn't recommend it. I love my boyfriend to death, would do anything for him, but it sucks like you wouldn't believe. His mom and sister are moving back to Mexico.. will probably be gone for 2-3 years. That doesn't seem normal to me, I wouldn't be able to handle that. He's sad, but he is handling it. He's 17.. like me, but still in high school. He now has to get a job and help his step dad pay bills. If the two of them don't make enough money then *chop chop* goes his net, cell phone, cable and more. Two out of the three are greatly needed for our relationship to last. What am I supposed to do if *knocks on wood* he is unable to pay for the bills and loses all contact with me.. sure it'll be hard for him but I have no idea what I'm going to do.. I wish there was some way I can help him... but I have no idea how

No comments:

Post a Comment