Written yesterday when he went to talk to his mother. Feel free to drop comments.
I love...
I wish
Things would be different
I wish
You’d stay forever
I wish
I could always reach you
I wish
I’d never have to worry
I wish
You never made me feel sick
I wish
I never worried
I wish...
I can’t
Imagine life without you
I can’t
Go on without your words
I can’t
Move forward without you tagging along
I can’t
Breathe without you as air
I can’t
Hope for someone better
I can’t
Think about a future without you
I can’t...
I don’t
Want you to leave
I don’t
Want you so far
I don’t
Want to ever stop talking to you
I don’t
Want to think
I don’t
Want to feel
I don’t
Want to question
I don’t...
I love
Everything about you
I love
Your bright white smile
I love
When your eyes light up just for me
I love
When you call me with that special voice
I love
When you come home to me
I love
How when no words are spoken it’s comfortable
I love
No one else but you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment