Monday, May 24, 2010
Hmm..
So I just got off facebook and my boyfriends ex posted a new pic. Not that I can compare because she's dark and I'm really pale compared to her.. but I noticed her lips and all I kept thinking about was he's kissed her.. just.. bothers me. I know he's with me now and he won't be kissing anyone else but.. I haven't even kissed him considering it's a long distance thing. I don't like her.. I got to know her, she was pretty ok but then found out some of the things she did with him and it totally changed my opinion about her. I hate the jealousy that rages inside.. can't stand it. It makes my whole gut tighten up and pull. I can't even talk to him about it because I don't want to bother him. *sigh* so I'm writing it on here, just to get everything out. Still don't like her..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment